- Open Access
Correction to: Improving health promotion through central rating of interventions: the need for Responsive Guidance
© The Author(s). 2018
- Received: 1 February 2018
- Accepted: 1 February 2018
- Published: 8 March 2018
The original article was published in Health Research Policy and Systems 2017 15:100
It has been highlighted that the original manuscript  contains a typesetting error in the name of Caspar David Roelofs. This was incorrectly captured as Caspar David Roelefs in the original manuscript which has since been updated.
1. Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Goethe-University, Frankfurt, Germany.
2. Division of Preventive Medicine, Institute of Occupational Medicine, Social Medicine and Environmental Medicine, Goethe-University, Frankfurt, Germany.
3. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
4. Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.